Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I need help, I recently bought a Chrysler 300 2018 year, the owner of the car lives in Hawaii, so I need help sending the car to Florida, where I live.
According to the the circumstances at work, I can not pick up the car myself, can anyone tell me car shipping services, I will be grateful. One condition, that the car was intact, the amount of delivery does not matter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I had a similar situation, though I imported a car to Hawaii, I bought it in Nebraska and had to send it to Hawaii, asked friends and one of the friends recommended the company MoveWheels, I read about them a bit in Google, like a normal company. When I called to clarify the conditions, they told me the price, delivery time, the plus was that they offered to deliver the car straight to the house, but I refused, I decided to pick up from the port, I could not wait to ride. And by the way, when I bought a car for my wife, I decided not to look for anything new and use their services again, in general I liked everything. Try it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts