Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, lets do this guys! I was checking out Bradenton's website and the only thing they got going on for next week is Saturday Night Street Heat! 8PM to 1AM

That will be my last day in the area before I head over to Orlando. Would love to get a meet together and do some racing!

If we can get this going, I will grab a hotel there Saturday night. I check out of St Pete Beach Saturday morning.

Who's in?!?!

Bradenton Motorsports Park Bradenton, Florida

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Dang man. The track is 18 miles from where I am staying but I'm pretty sure I am leaving that morning back to VA. I also have not much motivation to stay since I'll be rockin' the Prius. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh come on man! At least come and hang out! Hell race that Prius! Nothing will ever top the guy who brings his Geo Tracker to the local track every Wednesday night!

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
I'm gonna try! Tuning this weekend... Canada trip is of since the wife is pregnant. Supposed to hit Tennessee, so it all kinds hinges around that... if it works this will be my first blown run. No nitrous though, have to put some miles on the blower first then add spray back in. I'll let you know pal!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts
A thursday would be a lot better !! I DJ on Saturday nights in St. Pete.

I'm trying to get some local friends to go to Bradenton Motorsports Park next Thursday, the 24th. Might have a Charger SRT along too, and maybe a couple more. Asking around now.

Thursdays are always test n tune. Now that I have the Trinity I'm ready to go from time to time. Might get the Johan e-mail tune done in time, we'll see.

I would go pretty much any thursday night at this point other than this week, out of town working.

Feel free to hit me up anybody VJBLAZE at gmail

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A thursday would be a lot better !! I DJ on Saturday nights in St. Pete.

I'm trying to get some local friends to go to Bradenton Motorsports Park next Thursday, the 24th. Might have a Charger SRT along too, and maybe a couple more. Asking around now.

Thursdays are always test n tune. Now that I have the Trinity I'm ready to go from time to time. Might get the Johan e-mail tune done in time, we'll see.

I would go pretty much any thursday night at this point other than this week, out of town working.

Feel free to hit me up anybody VJBLAZE at gmail
WELLLLL I didn't see that on their Schedule! If that's the case I would probably rather do that then get another hotel for 1 night and only sleep for a few hours there anyway.

What time do they run there?

What do you think Rob? Or would Saturday work better for you? I would really like to see your car run man!

I looked at their schedule again. It looks like they have Thursday's every other week there except Sept. Maybe I can call and see later today.
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/calander.html

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'd be more inclined to go on Thursday 7/24 since I'll be in the area through Friday... And Andy the only race that Prius would win is a silent race. Maybe I can puppy dog eye you into scooping me up just off the interstate on the way there.

Fastinflorida, what do you spin? I am a DJ as well (hence the user name) Drum & Bass & Breakbeat mostly...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry fellas my mistake they aren't running a Test n Tune on the 24th. I just checked the schedule. Weird. The next thursday other than tomorrow is the 31st.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm planning on going the 31st this thursday. It's 6-11pm
I am now in Orlando, not worth the drive back there. I am leaving for home in the morning and today is my daughters birthday. Wished I could come but the circumstances will never allow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts