Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaning towards the FLowmaster cat back or the Borla and just wanted to know anyones thoughts on them. Why is the Flowmaster so much cheaper? I dont want a lot of resonance but I want it to sound good and loud when I step on it. Opinions please!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
KillerC said:
I am leaning towards the FLowmaster cat back or the Borla and just wanted to know anyones thoughts on them. Why is the Flowmaster so much cheaper? I dont want a lot of resonance but I want it to sound good and loud when I step on it. Opinions please!!!!!
i have a flowmaster setup on my c and to me it sounds really good. it does resonate a little more than others but when i get on it she definately turns heads.. i promise that!!! the shop that i went to charges alot more for the borla setup because he said they never fit properly.. they have had to alter every bolt on system they have installed.. i love my flowmaster!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
KillerC said:
I am leaning towards the FLowmaster cat back or the Borla and just wanted to know anyones thoughts on them. Why is the Flowmaster so much cheaper?
Flowmasters are constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel; not the longer lasting and more expensive stainless steel of Zoomers, Magnaflow etc.

Zilla

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have the Flowmasters also, & I like the sound very much.
Even had to add a 12" glasspack to "tone 'em" down a bit.
Were TOO loud for my Fiance'. And you
KNOW that will never do. LOL
:wave:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the flowmaster 40 series on mine and I love the sound, no one has ever said a word about them being to loud inside the vehicle, and when you hit WOT they have a nice roar to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts