Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow it sounds so good!!!!!!!!!! I had to remove the resonators cause they limited the sound and man when the came off....holy crap!!! It sounds like it runs with NASCAR but still suttle when cruising

·
Registered
427 Posts
No offense, but you've most likely LOST power with that piece....

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just put the super 44's on and left the reso's on and it is way to quiet for me. How is the MDS drone with the reso's off? Which Flowmasters did you use?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id have to look I dont remember. The change is huge going to no res's on it and it becomes more of a muscle car sound so if you want to keep the luxury persona dont do it but if you want people to know youve got a V8...well ou know the rest (Maybe 40's? its pretty loud)

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When your cruising it actually doesnt resonate bad at all. I was cruising at about 75 and could hold a conversation easily

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think I might just have to cut off the reso's then. I was going to get Blastin Bob's pipes with reso's, I was worried about the Drone.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think so. I guess I will try taking off the reso's first and see how it is. If it is to loud on the highway I will go with blastin bobs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts