Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted this on another forum. One of the members asked me if there was a way through the starscan to enable the fog lamps with the high beams on. Well, after a little digging I found that you can enable this feature with the starscan. It is under the vehicle preparation button. Click the fog lamp output feature and click start. The first selection is to enable the fog lamps output. This is only needed if the fog lamps are a new installation. Click next to skip this step. The next screen determines if the car is in US/CAN/MEX or export. This selection only effects the fog lights so set it to export. This will allow your fog lights to remain on when the high beams are in use. For those of us who live or drive in rural areas, this is a great feature to have. Any extra light when trying to avoid critters is helpful.

Not sure what your local regulations or laws are so use this feature at your own risk. Yeah, you knew there had to be a disclaimer. LOL!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not likely. Unless the tech person has been working with the software and experimenting. I would not have even known it was possible but someone asked and I experimented.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts