Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently putting a 2006 Chrysler 300C front end on my 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring. I have a question however? I purchased foglights on ebay that did not come with a bracket. I bought these

Chrysler 300C 300 05 08 w O Touring Washer No Switch OE Fog Lights Smoke | eBay

Below, you can see the difference, as one has a bracket and the other one does not?? I am highly confused because the one with the bracket states it fits the 300 models as well... Last time I checked, the 300 fogs were smaller than the C's. Can anyone tell me if I bought the right one?

Additional info- I bought the bumper from the dealership through my cousin for $200 new

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
67 views and nobody can shed some light? Lol :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Administrator
13,066 Posts
Sorry but without having my hands on the bumper and foglights I can't tell from the pics if you have the right ones or not. And, both should have brackets. How else would they get installed?

Are the plastic or glass lenses? Are there any parts number stickers or parts numbers embossed on the back side of the unit?

You are correct, first generation 300C and SRT8 foglights are bigger than 300 foglights.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just wanted to update everyone since it seems I was misunderstood.

The first picture (plastic housing with tabs sticking out) fog lights are for the 2.5/3.5 models.
The second picture (appears to be just a fog light) are meant for the hemi versions...

Reason why this post was made, was to clarify which fog light to purchase when upgrading your front fascia to a "C" model or SRT model.

When your in the market (2.5/3.5 owners) for the 300C type of fog lights.. A lot of sellers on Amazon or Ebay will confuse you into say either fog light will fit on any model.
Hope this helps first timers from making a $60 mistake..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts