Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new here, I have a 2006 300c and my fog lights aren’t working properly, basically just the passenger side is working! This is driving me insane for a couple months now, I sure can use some help here
Thanks

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Have you tried replacing the bulb and checking fuse #7 in the front PDC?

If you've ruled out the bulb and fuse, you can use AlfaOBD to test each lamp individually. If you can light the bulb in test mode, you'll know the fault lies elsewhere, either in the harness, switch, or BCM.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried replacing the bulb and checking fuse #7 in the front PDC?

If you've ruled out the bulb and fuse, you can use AlfaOBD to test each lamp individually. If you can light the bulb in test mode, you'll know the fault lies elsewhere, either in the harness, switch, or BCM.
thank you for your help, I’ve replace the switch, the bulbs and those two now are working, I’m thinking that has something to do with harness because I do see a disconnected wire by the side marker (left side) but I just don’t know where it plugs in or if itactually this the problem

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So...by "those two are now working", does that mean both fog lights are working?
I’m sorry I explained myself wrong, I meant the switch and the bulbs are working (I had to replace it)
At this moment just the passenger side fog light is working and not the driver side one

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'd suggest you pick up a cheap ELM327-compatible Bluetooth OBD adapter and try using the free demo version of AlfaOBD to test the lamps individually.

You should probably try to get a better look at, and trace that disconnected wire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I’ve trace the wire and I realize I don’t have the same “box” (the one I’m the picture is on the right side) on the left side, and that’s the wire I was talking about, I presume now it would connect there.
Can someone help me figuring this out and where can I find this “box” please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.