Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these foglight vent inserts made by CaseysCustoms I think they really finish off the look I was after. The only addition to these mods will be TommyZ's body kit along with my new rims (coming today I hope). I will then contemplate weather to paint the roof to match the wheel inserts (charcoal)... If anyone wants the info on CaseysCustoms let me know he is a real nice guy and actually has a 300C bumper so he can make whatever you want for the front in Billet. I went ahead and took a couple more pics too...

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fatchance said:
Nice work Aspen. I see you have the drilled roters up front. Not to say your "C" is spottless. What about the interior pic's?
Next week I will have the interior finished/installed and my rims. I plan on a nice photo shoot then. It is actually the Wilwood big brake kit (2 piece 14" rotors and 6 piston calipers) from TCE up front and the rears drilled/slotted to match. I am waiting on the rear Calipers to be released.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northern Rider said:
James, that is just classic. The horizontal Tommyz Grille with the lower inserts; the wheels; tires - great package.

BTW - I am ordering the pedals you designed.
Thanks but my wheels are changing. Here is a photochop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr.DJ said:
IMO, it might look really good if the wheel centers were painted to match the rest of your car in CV. :cool:
Contemplated that but decided to go w/ charcoal, I will probably be painting the roof line and up in the same charcoal...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
IMO, it might look really good if the wheel centers were painted to match the rest of your car in CV. :cool:
I agree, but either way would be nice.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I like it.

What set up upi got on those wheels.

That Fog insert is nice matchs the grill real nice.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Again thumbs up Aspendog, Great work looks nice.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Aspendog, nice look, I like it. Question for you though, what was the pedals comment earlier about. You got something special that I should know about? I'll be waiting for those interior shots that you say are coming in the future.

·
Registered
283 Posts
the roofline painted charcoal is a classic! Great trick for the eye and is super hot. I can't wait to see that!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
we have some very creative forum members!
Aspen those are the best lower inserts I have seen!
As I said in a prev. post, charcoal -n- CV!!!!
You have the eye!!!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Your car is coming together great. I wasn't a fan of the billet insert initially, but with the lower inserts in place, its really finishing the front end together quite nicely and gives it a real uniform look. Those were the missing key for me.

This post reminds me of something. You ever get a chance to make some audio clips of the magnaflows?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
How do we contact the maker of those inserts?
I am considering an insert,similar to the horizontal bars in the original grill.
I "Blacked out" all the vertical bars,looks good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts