Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was at Fogo de Chao in Beverly Hills today (11 Aug 2006)? Drove the SRT8M to the restaurant and in the 1st parking spot was a Black SRT8 300C with mesh grill and custom exhaust - very nice :fing02:.

Anyway I am currently in a food coma and have been useless since the orgy of meat.

C'Ya,
Bret

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wasn't there, but just had to comment on what a wonderful restaurant Fogo de Chao is... I frequent the Dallas area location often!

The Tres Leche dessert from Fogo de Chao is my absolute favorite desert... And that says a lot considering that I am a dessert fanatic! :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hey, my beautiful wife is from Brazil and she's teaching me to speak Portuguese and I regognized the thread title! We're gonna have to try out that place here in DC. We've been to one churrascaria in Rockville MD, (Green Field) and it was great, she loved the place as soon as we walked in the door. This place looks even nicer!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
BobCav said:
Hey, my beautiful wife is from Brazil and she's teaching me to speak Portuguese and I regognized the thread title! We're gonna have to try out that place here in DC. We've been to one churrascaria in Rockville MD, (Green Field) and it was great, she loved the place as soon as we walked in the door. This place looks even nicer!

what in the heck are you doing up at 2am???

·
Registered
267 Posts
mmmm tres leches. Amazon grill/churascos has the second best tres leches

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
What a mouth watering thread! It all sounds way too delicious. Now I want ekool to start having the forum option where you just press a button and you may sample the delicacies the poster is referring to……so how about it ekool? :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
BobCav said:
I haven't been to the DC branch, but did try out the Atlanta branch and one of the original branches in Sao Paolo. Definitely worth the $45 per person!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
They're great places to eat once in a while, but eu tenho autentico comida Brasiliera todo tempo minha beleza rara e na la cozinha!! (I have authentic Brazilian food every time my rare beauty is in the kitchen!!) And the dessert?? Well, use your imagination!!! :biggrin:

You should try Green Field in Rockville. It's $27 per person, not including drinks & dessert. Linky: http://www.greenfieldchurrascaria.com/sub2.htm

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
rickgonz said:
BobCav, I think I'll try that, it sounds promising. hmm, maybe this is a better idea for M&G? drive short distance, eat until fully gorged!
Great idea! They have underground parking (I won't use the valet) and can accomodate large parties. Let's swing the idea around a new thread in the Mid-Atlantic forum and over on LXF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts