Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since Moose posted some new photos of his ugly beast, I would follow suit and post some photos I shot today of my ugly, STOCK beast!

That's all I got.... :) Certainly nothing to write home about, but she's clean at least!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Glad to hear Moose inspired you! You IR looks awesome and the backgrounds are also perfect. Let the 2009 Calendar Contest countdown begin!

bruno

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Call me a freak, but I love them stock.

I could not have put it better!!!! I feel the same way.

The photos look fantastic and what a clean machine!!!!!!!! I love it and we should have more people start posting some photos. The first time I saw a red 300 machine was when I met Goofy Tim. I was so impressed...those things are unreal.

Nice job!!!!!!!!!!:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

Moose.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies all! I appreciate them greatly!

I DO LOVE my stock 300.. Granted I do have some mods in store but it's going to be a slow process since I am picky about what I do and I tend to spend money on my other toy :)

I have a pair of 6K halo's sitting here I have yet to install and I really need to get those done. Next is a grill but I am being real picky and haven't made up my mind yet.

To be honest I don't think rims are in my future, I am quite content with my stock chrome clad 18's. *shrugs*

Love my wild redhead!

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I wonder if I have a shot at making it to the Calendar... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts