Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Overhaulin' on TLC today and i saw a drawing behind Chris while he was on the phone of a 300.

Did anyine else see this or do I read too much of this forum and all I can see is a 300? The episode is with a early model GMC yellow pickup.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Yeah, I caught that a couple of months ago when the episode first aired. Right next to it there is also a drawing of both a Magnum and a Crossfire in a single page. Chris's head blocks it most of the time though so it is hard to see.

If you have Tivo or recorded the episode on tape (ack!:eek: ), you can see them at about the 13 minute mark.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Foose On the Loose?

If Chip Foose produces a "Foosed" 300C itz gonna be something terrific.
He's just finished an XLR and SRX for Cadillac - maybe now he's "defecting".
Can't wait. :p
Here's a '56 Chevy he did earlier and the url for his website.
http://www.chipfoose.com/

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Chip drew those about 4 years ago. He also drew the Prowler about 10 years ago. He is way ahead of his time.
I remember seeing him often hanging with his Dad, Sam, at the street rod shows. He is definitely a "Chip" off the old block.

·
Registered
351 Posts
A foose 300! Now that's what I'd like to see. Shaved door handles and all.
The thunderbird he did is one of my favorite 'new' car custom.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Just Wondering??

Has anybody emailed Chip Foose,
and asked him if that poster is for sale?
Or,can we purchase a copy of it? Of course,
the email would be from the 300 Forum as a whole.
Just my opinion..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Foose, yeh, yeh Definitely Foose. I just like the desogn that he has for seeing the cars line and improving them. I know one thing is that man never sleeps.

I would also like to have a poster of the 300c also. But one thing i like more is to see my 300c in the garage.

·
Registered
54 Posts
foose without a doubt, I dont think foose can touch coddington on the old style cars but with newer lines and more modern designs foose owns...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
tommyz said:
heres some drawings of mine....when i get spare time i like to waste 3or 4 hrs drawing....lol
tz
VERY nice TZ,,very nice

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Nice

Tommy. Make that 300 a scan so we can us it in the club stuff. Also do it in a DLR color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts