·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20" FOOSE NITOUS WITH VREDESTEIN SASSANTA'S

·
Registered
90 Posts
What size tires did you go with front and rear? Thx.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I dont know about the US, but vreds are budget tyres in the UK,rubbish tyres(read crap,****e,no good)I wouldnt put them on my wheelbarrow,nice wheels though.IMO if you can get Dunlops get them,they grip,corner really well and last,I've done 16000m and still have 1/3 life left in them

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Those wheels don't belong on that car and those aren't Brembo's.
he's right you know,well spotted that man:fing02: since when did brembo do sliding calipers,errm,never

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I dont know about the US, but vreds are budget tyres in the UK,rubbish tyres(read crap,****e,no good)I wouldnt put them on my wheelbarrow,nice wheels though.IMO if you can get Dunlops get them,they grip,corner really well and last,I've done 16000m and still have 1/3 life left in them
can you believe this guy,he's just PM'd me 3 times saying he's coming over to the UK and wants to kick my @ss just because in the UK vreds are classed as budget tyres.lol.Of course he wont say it on here,or he'll deny it.What a jerk,I think the calipers says it all.lol:pat:

·
Registered
68 Posts
can you believe this guy,he's just PM'd me 3 times saying he's coming over to the UK and wants to kick my @ss just because in the UK vreds are classed as budget tyres.lol.Of course he wont say it on here,or he'll deny it.What a jerk,I think the calipers says it all.lol:pat:
That's too bad! Everyone has a right to their personal opinion. If you don't want to hear it, don't post your ride or mods to your ride! I don't care for those rims, BUT it's not my car. If he/she likes it then that is all that matters.

By the way, who threatens someone that lives on the other side of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdow

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
By the way, where are the shots of this thing sucking nitrous?

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Just glad to not see BREMBO's on his sig of mods. He posted that his calipers were painted inferno red. I have decals on mine as well but they say same as my plates, FR3AK not BREMBO. I would never put BREMBO on them. I'd like to have some but for now I'm good with FR3AK brakes LOL.

*In the closeup shot you can actually see the red paint on the pads.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
If Verdestein Tiers Are Low Budgit Crap In The Uk , What Do You Think Are Great Tires? Brand Names & Threds ?
I dont know about US tyres but I wouldnt put Vreds on UK cars,gotta stick with Dunlops,Pirelli's etc,You pays your money etc,etc

·
Registered
320 Posts
The Brembo sticker on the brakes makes me giggle...

These are Brembos...

I didn't think the Nitrous wheels would look right on a 300, but it's kinda growing on me..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts