Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price includes Wheels/tires, mounted/balanced with install kit.. and Free Shipping

Foose Packages 20" Non-Staggered tire 255/45/20 Toyo or Nitto
$2299.

Foose Packages 22" Non-Staggered tire 265/35/22 Toyo or Pirelli
$2799.

Also available in chrome (same price)

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Damn, this is the wrong time for me, I am waiting until after winter now. But just so I know, will the Speedster 6 in black fit my AWD in 22"? Also, could you do Hankook tires instead?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spittin Game said:
Damn, this is the wrong time for me, I am waiting until after winter now. But just so I know, will the Speedster 6 in black fit my AWD in 22"? Also, could you do Hankook tires instead?
Sure, we can do Hankook.... but unfortunately Speedster 6 wont fit your AWD in any size at all...

Shoot me a PM so i can give you some ideas of what WILL fit...that'll look damn good :)

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Spittin Game said:
Hey, Spittin... i just noticed a mistake I made.

The Speedster 6 wont fit ANY 300 vehicle... because its a 6 lug. Thats my mistake for posting that picture.

I fixed it.... Regular speedster WILL fit your 300AWD.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone called the shop today about these, but the Phone number we got wasnt correct (maybe we wrote it down wrong):pat:

If you see this, please call back when you get a chance..... because we've tried to call back and can't. :biggrin:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Can we get them without the tires? and if so, how much for just the wheels (Foose Nitrous in particular)?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1fastsedan said:
Can we get them without the tires? and if so, how much for just the wheels (Foose Nitrous in particular)?
Yes, you can get them without tires..most definately.

20" $1499 + shipping

22" $1999 + shipping

·
Registered
646 Posts
Rim1 said:
Price includes Wheels/tires, mounted/balanced with install kit.. and Free Shipping

Foose Packages 20" Non-Staggered tire 255/45/20 Toyo or Nitto
$2299.

Foose Packages 22" Non-Staggered tire 265/35/22 Toyo or Pirelli
$2799.

What is the name of the bottom rim here?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Any idea what these wheels weigh? particularly the 20" ers?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Actually i would also like to know how much they weigh but a 22 incher, the nitrous model to be specific.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts