Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Man, I'm losing it, I need a holiday, roll on next Thursday!!

Stef

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Its yer ruddy ears yel get boaxed ma laddie. :twak: (But really I like it) Do I detect the fact that you are coming up to God's Own Country for a wee holiday Stef? Let us know where abouts and we will watch out for you :)
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wrong direction John, I'll be travelling 4262.65 miles South West! Not in the 300C I hasten to add!! Can you guess where? My destination coordinates are:-

Stef

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
According to my version of Autoroute you are heading to Bouvet Island in the south Indian Ocean just about where it meets the Atlantic Ocean and just north east of the Weddell Sea somewhere off Antarctica. Personally I don't think that can be right as I would have guesstimated your position as helping out the Colombians smuggle some drugs or perhaps slightly north of that into the south Caribbean.
Either way your missing out on a hell of a lot!!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to my version of Autoroute you are heading to Bouvet Island in the south Indian Ocean just about where it meets the Atlantic Ocean and just north east of the Weddell Sea somewhere off Antarctica. Personally I don't think that can be right as I would have guesstimated your position as helping out the Colombians smuggle some drugs or perhaps slightly north of that into the south Caribbean.
Either way your missing out on a hell of a lot!!
Cheers John
Jeez John, I hope not! My tickets say Punta Cana (Well they would if the bloody post office hadn't lost them!) which is in the Dominican Republic, but we're actually staying at a resort in Bayahibe near La Romana, down on the Caribbean sea side, currently basking in 32c and glorious Caribbean sunshine!

So I'm currently sat here in the office eating a corned beef and pickle roll dreaming of something more exotic!!

:sombrero:

Stef

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hi Stef,

Your nicely clad ipod above is more suited to our friends from the South West of Scotland.

Here in the North East of Scotland we perform certain (non sexual) acts on sheep, and the sounds they emit provide our musical entertainment.

If someone from the region concerned can provide a translation of "choons on wan boax" I would be forever grateful.

Please find a guide to our North East methods of communication below:

Doric dialect & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are a few quick phrases to get you started:

"A'm fair dancin mad" - I am in a towering rage
"Far div ye bide?" (Whaur div ye bide?): "Where do you live?"
"Gie's a bosie!": "Give me a hug!"
"Ken fit like?" - Know what I mean?
"Foo's yer doos?" (Hou's yer dous?): Literally "How are your pigeons?", now used as "How are you?" A stock phrase, not so often used in speech as to send up Doric.
"Aye peckin": Literally "Always pecking." This is the reply to "Fou's yer doos?"

Enjoy your holiday at the South Pole, we'll be in Amsterdam for some culture and fine wine ..... sorry, dance music and Jack Daniels!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Stef,
Just as well you don't live in London as you couldn't find your way to the subway in a thick fog!! You got your latitudes and your longitudes arse for elbow. So if the plane gets lost don't claim that your abilities with computers make you a navigator - just get them to stop someone and ask for directions. Enjoy your holiday though and don't get too sunburned!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what happens when you copy them from a web page!

I'll go easy on the sun, I promise!

Stef

1 - 8 of 8 Posts