Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
06 300C SRT8 For Sale, Clean Title, 2nd owner, bought at 24k, currently at 65k, selling for $16,500

Car is in great condition, newer tires, always premium gas and fully synthetic oil, never seen snow or rain for that matter, garaged at least 6 months out the year (meticulously garaged, trickle charge, inflated tires to avoid flat spots, topped off gas to avoid moisture in tank, new oil change prior to storing, cover on car, moth balls to prevent rodents from getting in, etc...)

Performance wise everything is stocked, engine stock and never messed with

Interior i have a few modifications, all done professionally at Car Tunes, receipts available

1. Aftermarket Pioneer Navigation (factory nav still available), bluetooth, reverse camera, voice recognition, etc..

2. Carlink remote start - Start lock/unlock car from app on phone/tablet, no restrictions on distance (can lock/unlock even if your in a different state)

3. Rear entertainment system - Flip down HD alpine tv, ps3 mounted below back windshield with a cover to protect it from the sun, remotes, games, and charging dock all nicely set up behind the rear console

Overall car is in great shape, always clean and detail the car inside and out, drive veeery carefully and never beat it up, i know everyone says that but its legitimately how i drive, great car and ive loved it for the 4 years that i owned it but i need a truck/suv, im sick of driving carefully and knowing where every crack and pothole is, need me a truck so im looking to sell only for that reason

Im not very computer savvy so im having a hard time adding pictures, any help/info on how to add pics would be great

Any questions then please feel free, thanks

Located in Dearborn MI, 48120

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok great, much appreciated man, so i take it if anyone is interested and wants pics they just send me an email and ill send them that way or ? Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.