Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold!!! thanks guys.....

I only have 2 weeks before i get my new Panoramic top so i need to sell my headliner asap, i would hate for it to go to waste, asking $150 plus trade for stock headliner....

·
Banned
651 Posts
$150 is a pretty decent price the fabric alone is $25/yard so its about $100 worth of fabric plus its already installed. good luck with the sale it looks amazing

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would hate to see that go to waste, but i cant really afford the 150, Ill do the trade and will pay for the shipping!!!

·
Banned
651 Posts
im willing to trade aswell, im located in The Bay, it would only be a day turnout around time since im closer and i will pay for shipping

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry not interested in a trade, i need the money to pay for the new material on the headliner once my new roof is in!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$150 is a pretty decent price the fabric alone is $25/yard so its about $100 worth of fabric plus its already installed. good luck with the sale it looks amazing
where can you get the material for $25 my guy pays $80 a yard for it???

·
Banned
651 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we can take it to my buddies shop in Bellflower he does upholstery and he can swap them

Hey, Im interested in this $150 plus trade.

How do you install the headliner?

·
Registered
463 Posts
is that Medinas Kustom Interiors? my friend gave me a card for that the other day but hes from compton so Im guessing its realllly far away from Irvine..

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No its Fine Line Interior or u can also find it under Alondra Auto Upholstery, its not too far from irvine, I'd say less than 30 mins. It takes me about 15 mins to get there once i hit the 91 FWY from Anaheim.

is that Medinas Kustom Interiors? my friend gave me a card for that the other day but hes from compton so Im guessing its realllly far away from Irvine..

·
Registered
237 Posts
sold!!! thanks guys.....

I only have 2 weeks before i get my new Panoramic top so i need to sell my headliner asap, i would hate for it to go to waste, asking $150 plus trade for stock headliner....
Where did you get your panoramic roof done? Do you have a website or phone for tha place?
How much was it and do you have a pic.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where did you get your panoramic roof done? Do you have a website or phone for tha place?
How much was it and do you have a pic.
I had it done at Starline sunroofs hes a buddy of mine so i got a hook up, regular price is around $1900 but one problem, from what i know they dont sell them in the US anymore, the company moved to Europe, unless you can find one that someone has in stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.