Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, am currently looking to sell the mid and rear mufflers from my Corsa Xtreme cat back system(0nly been on the car 1 month!). This exhaust sounds amazing, and has a beautiful muscle sound without any annoying drone at cruising speed! Sounds like all hell is breaking loose at WOT, but with a slight rumble at cruise and idle, this is the best sounding system i have heard for the 300c! Unfortunately, im looking to trade my car in for something a bit more practical, and seeing as though I only just bought this system for 2 grand under a month ago, am looking to make some of my money back and give someone a sweet deal as i wont get any more in trade in for these beautiful 304 stainless steel mufflers. Unfortunately my stock system had some holes in the piping so I'm looking to keep the piping from the corsa system and fit the stock mufflers back on, hence the sale of the corsa mufflers only. However with the 2 mid and 2 rear mufflers, ive been told from exhaust shops that to fit an X pipe and the rest of the piping (which isnt really that much) will only cost a couple hundred bucks, so this is a great deal for someone looking for a cheap way to have the best exhaust on the market! Looking for $800 for all 4 mufflers, Located in Perth, WA. Please let me know if youre interested via email -
[email protected]
Thanks A lot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it will BUT, the corsa (and stock) system for SRT is 2.75" I believe and this is a 2.5". Don't know if it matters with the mufflers only though but I don't really know haha. Anyone else care to help out on this??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also can ship interstate at buyers expense. If anyone wants to go down that route let me know and I can price up shipping to let you know.

·
Registered
319 Posts
So would it fit in with stock pipping and still sound good?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.