Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my grille because im going have custom work done to the stock grille instead. Im asking for $300 + $45 for shipping. The grille includes the emblem which has already been mounted. Reason for high shipping cost is because I live in Canada so it cost a bit more to ship out.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
what u got in mind

on 23s
What are you goingt to do to the OE grill. I've been putting off doing any thing to mine. So what u got.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can give you a better shipping price if your in Canada.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can do $400 CDN.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
HEMIED C said:
i can get this grill for 265 through my chrysler dealer. They buy from automotive concepts direct.
Where is automotive concept located in Canada? What dealer do you use in Surrey and do they have a website?

·
Registered
3 Posts
automotive conepts is on the net and they sent my dealer a postcard with pics of the grilles saying they are running a special for this grille through nov 15th at 265.00 I get all parts at dealer cost there so thats what I can get it for. Fuccillo chrysler in nelliston NY

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sorry hemied C I was reading the wrong post, but is good to know that there are dealers that are not trying to price gouge as these pieces have been all over the map since the car came out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
300con23s
Im selling my grille because im going have custom work done to the stock grille instead

So what did you end up having done to your stock grill ?
I'd love to have mine chromed !

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right now im thinking about adding mesh behind the OEM grille. Only problem is finding chrome mesh or high quality mesh.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Try McMaster.com for mesh. They have about anything available. There are meshes and perforated materials available in:

1008 Cold-Rolled Steel
Alloy Steel
Galvanized Steel
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Vinyl-Coated Galvanized Steel
Plain Steel
Type 304 Stainless Steel
Type 316 Stainless Steel
Type 330 Stainless Steel
Brass
Bronze
Copper
Monel
Nickel Chromium
Nylon
Polyester
Aluminum
Alloy 1350 Aluminum
Alloy 3003-H14 Aluminum
Alloy 5056 Aluminum
Polyethylene
Polypropylene
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
PTFE
Grade 1 Titanium
PETG

Granted, many of these are unsuitable, but you get the idea. They carry over 2200 different grades and sizes of perforated materials, and a line of expanded metals too. If it's made, you can probably get it from them in about 2 days. As for chrome plating, you probably live near a plating operation. Most phone books have several listed. They do plating of all types, anodizing, and the like. Prices are usually quite reasonable, even for one-off items.

A titanium grille, anyone? Titanium mesh as above, and buy some 1/8", 1 inch wide titanium stock and have fun!

Oh, I have no relationship with McMaster other than as a saitsfied customer. They carry about 400,000 items, and every esoteric thing I've ordered has appeared promptly on my doorstep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.