Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shocker I know... My 22" Viper Competition gray wheels are up for grabs. They will fit the Magnum, Charger, and the 300C actually in the RT or the SRT or the 300C or the SRT model (YES THEY DO CLEAR THE BRAKES!).

Really what I am hoping for is to fond someone local with MAGNUM SRT8 Wheels/TIRES that are in great shape who wants to swap - please email me pictures to [email protected] or PM me (My name is Paul).

I am not sure how much extra I would want on top of the wheels worse off the wheels you have are, the more cash I would expect but I know it will be a better deal than you trying to sell yours, and buy new wheels.

I would consider selling them out right but anyone buying them would have to agree to let me keep them till my new set I order ships to me, or let me borrow your old SRT wheels till mine get here. $1700.00 obo

Here are some pics of the wheels on my Chrysler 300C SRT. The tires are DUNLOP 265/35/22 not staggered and they are as good as new with no scuffs, road rash, curbing again they are very very new.

Would also consider 300CSRT wheels or other nice forged 20s with good tires...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

Let me know if I can get you some parts... Or a whole Track 2!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone!?

Price is negotiable obviously... Local would be better, but I have shipped many sets of wheels...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
man wish they were cromed, id easily part my srt wheels and a peanut or cashew or two

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man wish they were cromed, id easily part my srt wheels and a peanut or cashew or two
Unfortunately I would want more... BUT look at these in Chrome (pics from RSMEANIE) no offense but they look like CHIT to me.

The chrome just does not do a SRT justice

·
Registered
750 Posts
Unfortunately I would want more... BUT look at these in Chrome (pics from RSMEANIE) no offense but they look like CHIT to me.

The chrome just does not do a SRT justice
Really?!?! These don't look like chit to me.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Raymond

Let me rephrase. ON your silver SRT not lowered 20" chromed not photo shopped I didnt like them in the least. Your new wheels blow these things away. I knew when I posted them I would upset you, it was only MY OPINION.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Raymond

Let me rephrase. ON your silver SRT not lowered 20" chromed not photo shopped I didnt like them in the least. Your new wheels blow these things away. I knew when I posted them I would upset you, it was only MY OPINION.
I wasn't upset at all, Paul. To a certain extent, I agree with you. Some people prefer chrome to anything else and the chrome Vipers are an excellent value for the money. I was happy with them and the way they looked. If the 22" versions were available when I bought them, I might have gone with those instead.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
well, those crome viper wheels look awsome to me LOL. my car has alot of crome on it so it has to have crome wheels. if i had a color matched car itd be a different story maybe...
HEMEE they look good on your car but its because your car is color matched...crome wouldnt look good just like color matched wouldnt mesh with all my crome.IMO

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I found someone local to make the trade. Not sure I like them or not... I put a post in the wheel section see what you think.

Thank you all for your interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.