Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could we have a separate section for wanted and for sale items exclusively for us Aussies?

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Ummm, this is a tricky one.

I have corresponded with the powers that be on this before with no success. Even RDP and I have presented requests to have a sub-section here in the Australian section on Performance, with Steve even offering to pay sponsor it, but that was unsuccessful.

Good suggestion though.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Well, maybe we can just use this thread or start a new thread for wanted's or for sale Items.... that every one can just use.....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about we ask again
If I need to sell 1 of my wheel nuts Im sure no one in the US would want to purchase it because they could proberly buy it brand new at a tenth of the price
And if I wanted to purchase something in the US usually the Shipping can be more than the item.
Can we at least ask if we can and if not Why Not ?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
How about we ask again
If I need to sell 1 of my wheel nuts Im sure no one in the US would want to purchase it because they could proberly buy it brand new at a tenth of the price
And if I wanted to purchase something in the US usually the Shipping can be more than the item.
I might buy more stuff if I didn't sit there for hours and scroll through 100 Threads of stuff for sale hoping to score something worthy in AUST, looks like eBay is still the go........maybe they can add an icon in the Thread heading?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
How about we ask again

I have asked and I cannot see the point is doing so again. The forum rules are clear and are the discretion of the forum owner.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
What about perhaps a sticky thread in the australia forum, titled something along the lines of 'for sale threads'
Inside the members can post a simple link to their thread, & maybe a brief description.
Would have to be straight forward, i.e no small talk / commenting etc etc
They could edit their single post when sold, rather than reposting - keeping things neat.

Just a suggestion :)
Thoughts John?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
The rules of the forum are very clear, all for sale and wanted threads must be raised in the Part Buy/Sell Forum or Car Buy/Sell Forum.

As the Moderator for the Australian Forum I am actually not doing my job by turning a blind eye to the for sale threads and post. I have no scope to start or allow a sticky unfortunately.

·
Registered
795 Posts
well there is the xxxxxxx, which is the australian 300c forum and im pretty sure most of the aussie members here are on there as well, its just not as active as this one thats all...

·
Registered
97 Posts
lol... no one wants to help the aussies, but mention the aussie forum and bang, that's gone... oh well. i always wondered why so many aussies congregate here when there is a perfectly good aussie forum with such a simple addition to the url as .au ??

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
lol... no one wants to help the aussies, but mention the aussie forum and bang, that's gone... oh well. i always wondered why so many aussies congregate here when there is a perfectly good aussie forum with such a simple addition to the url as .au ??
Your not wrong mate :grouphug:

·
Registered
795 Posts
i like the colours here more bright hahaha, but yeah who knows, im on here cos it seems to be more active and keeps me entertained at work haha

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Just in case anyone would dig this up later... this request, at long last, has been answered!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts