Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
If you allow your wife or gf to treat you like she knows better or she is superior, than in my mind it is the guys fault for allowing it to happen.

We treat each other like equals and if one steps out of line, the other always sets it straight quick.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Glad this wasn't about your 300C!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
If you allow your wife or gf to treat you like she knows better or she is superior, than in my mind it is the guys fault for allowing it to happen.

We treat each other like equals and if one steps out of line, the other always sets it straight quick.:biggrin:
sounds like something your wife would say. J/K.

both sides have two work at giving due respect to the other and keep each other in line.

but....for some that FOR SALE sign is accurate.

·
Registered
435 Posts
$1,000... that thing better have a HEMI! LOL.

Though, I must say to rectify your situation you have to make a stand.
Not saying to go home and yell and scream you point at her but don't crumble.
In order to do this you have to determine do you have guts or ballz...
here' how:

Guts or Balls, there is a medical distinction.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by y our wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: “You're next, Chubby.”

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.
Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death.

So there you have it... own up to it, let her think she made a point for a little while, then bring it (whatever it is) up to her again...

But I like Northern300c's approach "treat each other like equals and if one steps out of line, the other always sets it straight quick"

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
sounds like something your wife would say. J/K.

both sides have two work at giving due respect to the other and keep each other in line.

but....for some that FOR SALE sign is accurate.
Its all about fairness and anyone treating the other like a moron or less than them is just insecure.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to be clear guys, this is not me, it is an email floating around the net. My wife of 10 years is very cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts