Registered
283 Posts
WOW, that is slick! :)

I like it a lot.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sweeeet

I love them, real sweeeet LQQKing, thanks for the pics! :)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Perhaps someone can clue me in with what sort of reinforcments were done to the C Pillar in order to complete this mod/

This picture scares me. That hing looks awfully fragile considering how heavy that door is, not to mention when a passenger gets out and puts their weight on it. Doors are not meant to be delicate items and are not treated as such by your passengers, nor yourself.

I think theres a good reason not many people have done this mod. I see no sort of reinforcement whatsoever and it looks to be purely for show.

I love the look.

·
Registered
111 Posts
does anyone know where to get the headlight covers like that.....i was gonna make some outta plexi-glass and paint them black to match but that looks like a well made kit

·
Registered
441 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Agreed. So the question is now, what could be done to reinforce the door correctly to pull it off?
KC
Not a whole heck of a lot, given the contour of the door; a lower hinge extending that far would spoil the look - and probably wouldn't help much either. Gull wings anyone?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
those doors dont look very strong i must say............so i assume it would be a bad idea to put suicides on for everyday use? especially with my drunk friends frequently using the back seat.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
lennoxavesosa said:
those doors dont look very strong i must say............so i assume it would be a bad idea to put suicides on for everyday use? especially with my drunk friends frequently using the back seat.
Keep the drunk friends out of the front seat if you have Lambo doors. lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
How do you move the exterior door handles from the back to the front?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
XCITsNU said:
I think gull wings would look kinda cool on the 300c actually. I've wondered more than a couple of times what they would look like. Anyone else had the occasional thought on this as well?
Not to take away from the suicides(I do like) but I also was wondering about gull wings. I think it would be nice.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wheels, man. We all wanna know what kind of WHEELS those are.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts