Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family question:

For those who have two young kids (mine are 3.5yrs and 1yr), what kind of kid seats do you use?

I'm trying to find out if I can get slimmer kid seats, so I can sit my sons next to each other, leaving one seat easily accessible for an adult passenger in the rear if needed.

Any pointers on what kind of kid seats people are using would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know what you mean! This won't help but I solved that problem by putting the kids in the Honda minivan when I needed to cart them around at that age.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I had two cars... Well, I wish I had two parking spaces for two cars. Although, if I did have two parking spaces, I'd drop the SRT8 in a heartbeat and replace it with a minivan and a Lotus Exige S 240 :D

The SRT-8 was a reasonable tradeoff for me, though - a large, safe car with enough child amenities (DVD entertainment, SAT radio (they love the kids channel - I hate it)), huge trunk, etc. In addition, it's fun enough for me to not feel like the essense of my soul is being drained every time I drive to work. Since I do all the driving (my wife doesn't even have a license), I refuse to be stuck in a boring, economical, logical, 800cc 3cyl toy. Not that there's anything wrong with that - it's just not my cup of tea.

So, family + fun in one car. SRT-8. Lovely. Happy as a pig in mud.

I just want to preserve a bit of space in the back seats if I can. Occasionally, we have an aunt or uncle over, and it's nice to be able to fit everyone in the car without it looking like a Cirque du Soleil act.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Family question:

For those who have two young kids (mine are 3.5yrs and 1yr), what kind of kid seats do you use?

I'm trying to find out if I can get slimmer kid seats, so I can sit my sons next to each other, leaving one seat easily accessible for an adult passenger in the rear if needed.

Any pointers on what kind of kid seats people are using would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

What about the trunk? PLENTY of room in there right? OH WAIT, you may actually like your kids and enjoy having them around.

Sorry man, just a little joke. Me...not really a kid guy. My GF and I have decided we don't want children. I can't forget though...there are a lot of you out there that want and have children.

keep um safe!!!! they are our future

1 - 4 of 4 Posts