Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking into picking up the Charger replicas for my AWD. I PMed Doug for a price quote and I'm just waiting on a reply. I did have a question for those of you rolling w/ their rims - anybody experiencing any vibrations in their steering wheel at highway speeds? I do alot of highway driving at 60mph and over, and wanted to hear some feedback as to how the FR rims influence the steering feel of the car. I had aftermarket rims on my previous car that got balanced numerous times but still couldn't get rid of the vibration at highway speeds. obviously there are alot of outside factors that influence steering wheel vibration, but just wanted to see if anybody here has had that issue one way or another for whatever reason with the FR rims. it was beyond annoying and i will not go throught that again w/ my 300c - i'd rather keep riding stock than deal with that!

·
Registered
859 Posts
i have the 22 inch chrome SRT factory reps and no vibration ive drove them at 80mph+ on the freeway and smooth ride

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not to change the subject but which finish are you thinking of...I too want to get the charger awd for my 008 300c awd

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
22" SRT replicas on mine and no vibrations at all from 0 to 100+ mph. Mine feels better as there is less tyre side wall to flex going round corners. Bit stiffer on the bumps though.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just wish the Factory Reproductions would make the 300C SRT8 wheels in a 22" or the Viper wheels available for the AWD. I really like the way the Viper wheels look. If they were available for the AWD I'd get a set in a heartbeat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts