Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 300C a few days ago and I forgot to ummarry my Predator from my car first. Is there any way to format or wipe the Predator so I can sell it?

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Unfortunately, you can't reset it. It needs access to one of two things: The car it's loaded on, or, the proprietary DSP software tool.

DiabloSport can do it for you. They do charge for the service, though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, you can't reset it. It needs access to one of two things: The car it's loaded on, or, the proprietary DSP software tool.

DiabloSport can do it for you. They do charge for the service, though.
Bummer, that sucks. Any idea how much DiabloSport charges?

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
You think it's bad for you...poor person who bought it has no stock tune to return to the car ever...his dealer trip will cost far more than the $100 flash Diablo will charge you to fix your predator...on the upside, if he never goes back to stock, he has an awesome tune! Lol.. man that sucks, you could sell that thing, or reuse... contact Diablo, they will sort you out pal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Try contacting the owner if you have their info. It's the only way you will be able to recover the cost of the device.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I believe it can be done remotely if you call in with the info and pay online. Would you be interested in selling it as is? I'm interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts