Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was at a sports complex today for my neices soccer game, when i pulled in there was a 300 on rims which i though was kinda cool so i was trying to see if maybe i could find him before i left to meet up (but necer found him). Well When i was getting ready to leave a noticed a note on my car... It was from another 300 member who had notice my car as i was pulling in! I love having this car and being apart of the forum. I called him and we talked about a few things we are maybe gonna meet up later next week and get a drink or something!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Cool... community at work!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
We are all related in some way since we own a 300.Great story,my wife things i am crazy because when i see a 300 past me i like to give a little beep.

·
Registered
89 Posts
So i was at a sports complex today for my neices soccer game, when i pulled in there was a 300 on rims which i though was kinda cool so i was trying to see if maybe i could find him before i left to meet up (but necer found him). Well When i was getting ready to leave a noticed a note on my car... It was from another 300 member who had notice my car as i was pulling in! I love having this car and being apart of the forum. I called him and we talked about a few things we are maybe gonna meet up later next week and get a drink or something!
Let me know when you guys decide to get together, I could be in Folsom in 20 minutes and would love to meet for an adult BEvERage! Next week is my busiest week of the year, but if I can make it, I definitely will.
Dano

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok Dano we were think maybe Wed. cause both of us have that day off!

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Awesome :D The coolest I've had with a "brother" was a dude at the college who was walking to his car (which happened to be a 300) as I happened to be in that row of the lot, and I needed a space (that lot is particularly hard to get spaces in), lol he complimented the car and said of course! :D

That was too cool, unfortunately haven't seen him since :(

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Today was a good LX day here in Parkersburg as well... I saw another IR H.E. (but the driver wasn't paying any attention to other LXs). I saw more Magnums than I have since forever... two or three CVs, a BB, and a Silver Steel (I think). And NOBODY looked my way... ever! They just don't know what they have... or could have... with this community!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts