Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for quite a time for some wheels as close as possible to 20" SRT8 rims for my AWD. Found a lot of wheels with kind of the same spoke pattern but always with the center going out of the wheel instead of going into the wheel. Today, I stumbled upon MHT's DUB 3 piece X-39 wheel. They are very close. BUT... I cannot find any information as for offset, bolt pattern, width, price, availability, etc. I've been researching many online vendors (US and Canada). Never found some... Does someone know something about these wheels?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've been searching for quite a time for some wheels as close as possible to 20" SRT8 rims for my AWD. Found a lot of wheels with kind of the same spoke pattern but always with the center going out of the wheel instead of going into the wheel. Today, I stumbled upon MHT's DUB 3 piece X-39 wheel. They are very close. BUT... I cannot find any information as for offset, bolt pattern, width, price, availability, etc. I've been researching many online vendors (US and Canada). Never found some... Does someone know something about these wheels?

just ordered from here..OEM RIMS FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS Wheels OEM RIMS FACTORY WHEELS STOCK RIM CHROME REPLICA WHEEL USED RIMS Rims

·
Registered
154 Posts
oewheelsllc good prices there for reps. Also factory reproduction
heard of problems with chrome plating not standing up to heat temps down there and also peeling the more the car gets washed etc...no first hand experience just saying

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
He's got an AWD, so factory reproductions can't help him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts