Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

Here's a interesting concept, If Chrysler ever decided to bring back the "Frank Sinatra" edition for the 300, what color would you like to see the car done, and would you try to mimic the styling cues that Chrysler used on the old RWD Imperial that they offered in that trim package? Mark Cross Leather? How about the goodies inside? Would you include Sinatra CD's? and as far as emblems, would you use a nameplate similar to what Chrysler did with the W.P. Chrysler Signature series 300 (using Frank's signature)? I know that the post may sound stupid, but I was wondering, since this is a classy car that I thought Frank would buy and drive, why not bring it back! Any input or suggestions?

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
An interesting ponder, I could have considered it as long as I got something for my money other than Frank's signature and some fru fru. Linen Gold Metallic with Butternut Squash Buffalo hydes, Wilton Wool Carpet, you get the idea.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice Idea but.....

With all the rap guys wanting this car and ruining its status the "Frank Sinatra" edition would be a nice change to get the focus back on the car being classy not trashy but the damage has been done.

Keep in mind I listen to hip hop all the time, so don't get the wrong idea of me bashing on rappers.

It would have to be a super limited edition where they build like a thousand a year or less. It wouldn't sell very well to the masses, just to the true fans out there.

Chrysler is about mass producing this car and making max profit of every model and trim level, this idea would have Chrysler's money going out on a limb. Maybe if they took pre-orders on it, and you would have to wait a year to six months to get, Chyrsler might see money signs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts