Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a bunch of 300C decals and i'd like to offer them up to anyone who would want one.

Its made of metallic silver outdoor vinyl and is computer cut to 2.5" x 3.75"

Let me know if you'd like one.

I hope this thread is appropriate for this forum. I just wanted to get the word out to as many as possible.



Thanks,
Dave
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
72 Posts
ill have one or two please........or 3...0r 4

Hey thats dope is there a limit....id like 4 put 1 is fine :AR15firin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
Kool...great Offer....

PHISHinMA said:
I made a bunch of 300C decals and i'd like to offer them up to anyone who would want one.
Its made of metallic silver outdoor vinyl and is computer cut to 2.5" x 3.75"
Let me know if you'd like one.
I hope this thread is appropriate for this forum. I just wanted to get the word out to as many as possible.
Thanks,
Dave
VERY NICE !!! I sent my order in via e mail.....
And a very nice gesture to offer them to us for free.
I assume they are free,as there is no mention of a price.

?? How are you going to absorb the cost of 40000 decals ?
LOL..that's probably gonna be the final count
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think i'll keep it to 1 per person until I get a feel for how many people are interested, for now.

Maybe the people interested could send a self-addresses, stamped envelope or something. I dont mind the sticker cost, but the postage would add up.

Let me know what you think.




Thanks,
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
PHISHinMA said:
I think i'll keep it to 1 per person until I get a feel for how many people are interested, for now.

Maybe the people interested could send a self-addresses, stamped envelope or something. I dont mind the sticker cost, but the postage would add up.

Let me know what you think.




Thanks,
Dave

Do you have Paypal? I can Paypal you like $12.00 or so, then send them to all the people you can for that amount and I get 2!!! LOL

Let me know on PM if you think that will work...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
How bout I give you 37 cents through paypal, you transfer the money to your bank account and pay the $14.00 in paypal feels, go spend $0.37 on a stamp and mail it to me!
Nah just kiddin...I do want one though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
That looks like nice work. Add me to the list too! I can Pay pal you too, just let us know how to go about this.

Thanks for offering!
Patrick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Regarding the decals that i'm giving away, i'm gonna ask that anyone interested send a self-addressed stamped envelope to :

Flaming Toast
15 Miller Street
Seekonk, MA 02771

It'll only end up costing you two 37 cent stamps.

I've made 50, so get 'em while they're hot!


Thanks,
Dave!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
decals

PHISHinMA said:
Regarding the decals that i'm giving away, i'm gonna ask that anyone interested send a self-addressed stamped envelope to :

Flaming Toast
15 Miller Street
Seekonk, MA 02771

It'll only end up costing you two 37 cent stamps.

I've made 50, so get 'em while they're hot!


Thanks,
Dave!
Goog Work ! Hold one aside for me SASE will be forthcoming.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
For those of you that PM'd me with concerns about this offer, or were aware of my questions in an earlier post, I have since communicated with Dave and I'm convinced that his offer is made with nothing but the best of intentions.
I apologize for doubting you Dave, and thank you for your generosity to the membership!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
890 Posts
Count me in I think that is grate of you :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Count me in. I will be sending my self addressed envelope. Thanks in advance
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top