Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just had Rewarding Reflections from Martinsburg, WV come down and detail the 300. The clear was in pretty rough shape. Since the car was a leftover model at the dealer I have a feeling it had many washes with dirty rags because there was a ton of swirls. I'm happy to say 99% of that was taken care of today! I also threw in a video, car has the Solo catback/midpipe combo. These are cell phone pics so not sure how well it will show but the paint looks great.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8moPCBu0eE

·
Registered
12 Posts
The minute I saw Walter White roll into Hank's driveway in the last season I regretted getting white over black. These pics make it worse :(

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The minute I saw Walter White roll into Hank's driveway in the last season I regretted getting white over black. These pics make it worse :(
Dude... white is awesome! I'd love to own a white SRT.

OP your car looks great!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Dude... white is awesome! I'd love to own a white SRT.

OP your car looks great!
I'll even admit that keeping a black car clean is a job w/in a job itself! :rolleyes: And I absolutely loooooove the way the white on vapor chrome SRT looks... BUT, nothing beats a "just-bathed" black on black on black (vapor) SRT rolling around in the streets! It gets neck-jerks EVERYWHERE I go when the bandit is clean! Just can't seem to keep her clean w/ all the precipitation and no time to wash her by hand...sucks! :12:

EDIT: Oh, and didn't mean to distract from OP's original post...looks good, Man! But, one question, the outer trim of your grille looks chrome (not vapor). Did you swap out wheelz? Or does it just look that shiny in the photo?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll even admit that keeping a black car clean is a job w/in a job itself! :rolleyes: And I absolutely loooooove the way the white on vapor chrome SRT looks... BUT, nothing beats a "just-bathed" black on black on black (vapor) SRT rolling around in the streets! It gets neck-jerks EVERYWHERE I go when the bandit is clean! Just can't seem to keep her clean w/ all the precipitation and no time to wash her by hand...sucks! :12:

EDIT: Oh, and didn't mean to distract from OP's original post...looks good, Man! But, one question, the outer trim of your grille looks chrome (not vapor). Did you swap out wheelz? Or does it just look that shiny in the photo?
Haha, you noticed. That is something I am trying to get figured out now. My car came new with the Vapor wheels and trim on the rear bumper, however the grill and lower trim are straight chrome. Hopefully I can get the dealer to get that corrected!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Haha, you noticed. That is something I am trying to get figured out now. My car came new with the Vapor wheels and trim on the rear bumper, however the grill and lower trim are straight chrome. Hopefully I can get the dealer to get that corrected!
Did you buy is used? Did it have any miles on it? Man, that is really strange that you got a "new" car w/ mismatching chrome! :scared:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you buy is used? Did it have any miles on it? Man, that is really strange that you got a "new" car w/ mismatching chrome! :scared:
I bought it July last year as a new car. It was a leftover 2012 with roughly 60 miles on it when I bought it. My local dealer took photos to submit to Chrysler to try to get it corrected.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I bought it July last year as a new car. It was a leftover 2012 with roughly 60 miles on it when I bought it. My local dealer took photos to submit to Chrysler to try to get it corrected.
Hmmm...peculiar...very peculiar... :scratchch AND you had swirls in your paint...? Dealer should really know better when it comes to maintaining the exterior finish. Suspect in my book, but hey, you probably got a great deal and that's cool. And as long as it's under warranty, you should be fine... Other than the mismatch chrome, looks good, Man! By all means, press to get that rectified muy pronto!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts