Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

got my 1 year old 300C CRD yesterday after much deliberation.
Looking forward to being an active member here, but hope I do not spend too long asking basic questions that have been asked before.

I am really happy with it, but I think the dealer has not been so good. So hoping for some help here to at least wipe the memory of the delaer and only have good times with the car.

TK

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi TK,
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. You have chosen an excellent car - did you go for the saloon or the Touring model? What about colour? Anyway you should come over and join the rest of the gang at the European & Diesel pages at European & Diesel Powered 300 Models You can pick up most of the basics from skimming back over previous articles but one thing about this site is that I have never heard of anyone being slagged for asking a question - never mind how often it has been asked before. All that will happen is that someone will post a link for you to go and read the earlier article. You will also find on the European pages a sticky at the top which has copies of an image which you can print out Tax Disc size and place in a tax disc holder and display on your car to show you are one of us. Anything else - just ask - and remember and keep the big grin on the face when driving -the rest of us do!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.
I think its going to be a great forum.

I have the Saloon and its black.
Give me a day or so and Ill get some pics, but they will be the same as every other Black CRD out there, but this one is mine..

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
From London, ON - Welcome TK!!! You picked the best colour I see!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Let us know how we can help you!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you purchased a very nice 300cCRD. We all like to think each and every vehicle is different once we get our hands on it, lol! So, make sure to post pics of yours!

bruno

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi: I too am a new member. I am a member of a few car clubs because I am a car nut and have several cars. Anyway, one thing that has impressed me over the years is the nuttier car nuts seem to be you folks from the British Isles. And you seem to have much comraderie too. You all should come on over here and do some fast driving with us Americans only because we have a lot more room than you do over there. Actually, we all should go over to Germany and race down the Autobahn...now that would be a real hoot. Don't you agree? Or maybe the Salt Flats in Utah. Let me know if you ever want to put something like that together and I'll work with you on it. Best regards, Mike

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the forum gents you will enjoy it. By the way I also have a shiny black 300c CRD which looks very nice in silver thank you. (doesn't show the dirt so much)
Derick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts