Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my name is Alex and I live in Miami, Fl. I just bought last week a 2008 300 touring. I just ordered my 24" rims by DUB and they will be here on the may 30. I'm also getting the grille called the "big daddy", which is the one that looks like the Phantom Grille. I haven't seen many 2008 on 24's... Well I post up pics by the end of this week.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Alex and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Everywhere but N America a Touring is actually a Dodge Magnum with a 300C fascia and front end as well as interior trim. So don't get confused. Looking forward to seeing your photos.
Cheers John

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well my name is Alex and I live in Miami, Fl. I just bought last week a 2008 300 touring. I just ordered my 24" rims by DUB and they will be here on the may 30. I'm also getting the grille called the "big daddy", which is the one that looks like the Phantom Grille. I haven't seen many 2008 on 24's... Well I post up pics by the end of this week.
Welcome! Post some pics when you get them,i been thinking about 24's but roads around here arent that good :)

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase of your 2008 300! Sounds like you already have some good mods going for you. They're lots of members from Florida on this forum as well.

bruno

1 - 4 of 4 Posts