Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

For those of you with custom grilles: Where did you get those license plate brackets for the front that sits lower than the factory bracket?

I'm officially jealous!

Shiva

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just take your factory holder off, make a cardboard cutout of the front moulding and dremel the original licence plate holder to fit.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Better yet, run without the front plate. The front end looks so much better without a plate. Worst case you get pulled over and get a "fix it" ticket.

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Yep, no special bracket required. Just drill 2 more (ouch) holes into your bumper lower down.

·
Registered
909 Posts
In New York

We have to have the front plate. As you can see, my plate frame has an orientation problem because of the location of the holes. I'll have to figure something out to remedy that. The stock frame has large square shafts where the holes could have been drilled.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
That is the stock bracket modified. There is an entire collection of How-To posts in this thread, see post #14 for your info... there are other posts on this subject that you can find using the search feature as well, including one with a template here. Have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts