Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, So I was reading through the bod-mods on here and Fell in LUST :love: :p with the front fascia of HEMMISSEY's car...
That is just too spankin
:spankme: hot....:notworthy
I see no line where the lip would meet with the front fascia of the car so I am assuming this is a one piece construction.

:You_Rock_
My Question is if anyone can tell me what kind of kit this is on the front. :feedback::thanks:

Please...
Please...Please...Please...Please...Please... HELP...

And if could include the link (if you know where) where I could buy one of these that would be even better.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
It is a shine front lip molded in the factory bumper. Hem got it from one of his buddies in Japan, but they are now available in the states. Check ebay.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoo-hoo

Thanks Sooooo much:You_Rock_ on-line shopping already... time to party :party:

·
Registered
55 Posts
the front edge above the headlight has been extended about 2" down beside the grille & fades back to the original guard line

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah... the "mad eyes" those look mighty nice to. I'm looking at doing the front in the Shine lip, and the rear using a bomber package rear lip.
I'm also want those mad eyes, I have the brow (tint at the top of the windshield) done in the same look, so that would really set it up...I'll post some pics up soon, I was about to go outside and do it but I forgot to charge up my digi cam ... :twak:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Does anyone have a link to this front lip... I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
old thread bump ( again from using SEARCH lol) .. how in holy hell does one mold a fiberglass bumper to a polyurethane front end?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts