Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOOK PICTURES THIS MORNING OF THE FRONT LIP THAT I ORDER FROM "E" FROM VIP300C, THE LIP WENT RIGHT ON, PERFECT FIT. THANKS "E"
HERES SOME PICTURES.

PASS, SIDE

DRIVER SIDE.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks real good...

Is it me or do you have different wheels on each side?

·
Registered
491 Posts
TOOK PICTURES THIS MORNING OF THE FRONT LIP THAT I ORDER FROM "E" FROM VIP300C, THE LIP WENT RIGHT ON, PERFECT FIT. THANKS "E"
HERES SOME PICTURES.

PASS, SIDE

DRIVER SIDE.

Get the rear lip it rounds off the whole package.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
im not feeling the gap between the curve in the fender and the lip. It looks too big for me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The gap is like that on the OEM srt8 fascia I believe. Looking good though, looks very aggressive especially with those wheels!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
i dont think its actually a gap its more of a shelf if you saw a close up picture you will see there is not an actuall whole behind there or gap

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks For The Comments Guy's. Yes, I Have 2 Different Wheels On The Car. The R5 In Matte Gunmetal And The Ap51 In Black Diamond.
Also, I Did Say About The Front Lip Being To Much , But "e" Worked With Me On A Non-painted Lip And I Had It Painted.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Looks very nice. I like it.

im not feeling the gap between the curve in the fender and the lip. It looks too big for me.
I was just thinking the same. Could it be a production glitch?

I love the look and am thinking about doing the samt ot my car. Most likely front and back. But I need something that bolts easily on without having to dismantle the whole car. I am handy, but no expert.

Who else makes these? Can you get them prepainted?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I was just thinking the same. Could it be a production glitch?

I love the look and am thinking about doing the samt ot my car. Most likely front and back. But I need something that bolts easily on without having to dismantle the whole car. I am handy, but no expert.

Who else makes these? Can you get them prepainted?

Installing the VIP lip was the easiest install I’ve ever done. Two bolts on each side and you're done. If you don't want to drill, you can use 3m tape.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
looking good! completed the look of the ride. would have been nice in black or carbon fiber too, to offset the wheels!

saw the video posted.. i love how your car looks bagged. can you still drive it daily like that? your on cut springs if im not mistaking,...?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts