Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Front Lip Installed!!!

8K views 35 replies 28 participants last post by  SYS300C 
#1 ·
TOOK PICTURES THIS MORNING OF THE FRONT LIP THAT I ORDER FROM "E" FROM VIP300C, THE LIP WENT RIGHT ON, PERFECT FIT. THANKS "E"
HERES SOME PICTURES.

PASS, SIDE

DRIVER SIDE.

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks real good...

Is it me or do you have different wheels on each side?

#9 ·
Get the rear lip it rounds off the whole package.

#18 ·
Looks very nice. I like it.

I was just thinking the same. Could it be a production glitch?

I love the look and am thinking about doing the samt ot my car. Most likely front and back. But I need something that bolts easily on without having to dismantle the whole car. I am handy, but no expert.

Who else makes these? Can you get them prepainted?

#19 ·
I was just thinking the same. Could it be a production glitch?

I love the look and am thinking about doing the samt ot my car. Most likely front and back. But I need something that bolts easily on without having to dismantle the whole car. I am handy, but no expert.

Who else makes these? Can you get them prepainted?

Installing the VIP lip was the easiest install I’ve ever done. Two bolts on each side and you're done. If you don't want to drill, you can use 3m tape.

#16 ·
Thanks For The Comments Guy's. Yes, I Have 2 Different Wheels On The Car. The R5 In Matte Gunmetal And The Ap51 In Black Diamond.
Also, I Did Say About The Front Lip Being To Much , But "e" Worked With Me On A Non-painted Lip And I Had It Painted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.