Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 07 srt8 300c... The idiots put the front plate, and I asked them NOT TOO... obviously they dont listen.....

Does anyone know that sells plugs ??

thanks fellas !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Go to Auto-zone or any other auto parts house. Look in the license plate accessory section, you will see the plugs used to dress up the screw heads on the license plate. Paint them with color matched touch up paint ans install them with-out the plate. Works like a charm, it's what I did!

The plugs in use are for license plate screws, the two on paper are actually Toyota body plugs I think been a while since I bought them, been meaning to change them out as the Toyota plugs have a slimmer profile. Sorry for the quality......cell phone pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
It's unfortunate that happened, always get stuff like that in writing if you can. I had mine not do the PDI without my permission. :)

07+ come from the factory with that as far as I know :(

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
The code for "Steel Blue" is BM !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not tryin to burst anyone's bubble here, but I honestly think $25 is a lot for BumperPlugs when you can get them in the auto parts store for $5 or less.

By the way I switched out the former ones with those Toyota plugs and it looks a lot better. Thanks for makin me do it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts