Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spoiler

Is that for the base 300? How much would that cost me, painted in brilliant Black Pearl coat? The spoiler looks nice, btw............

·
Registered
72 Posts
Off topic, but does a stock SRT8 front lip fit on a 300C without modification? I can get one for $100 off a buddy painted my color. But if it dosn't fit I won't buy it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Eugene you got any pics with that base bumper installed?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Price on those painted and shipped eugene?

·
Registered
979 Posts
installing consists of a few screws into your bumper guys say it takes 15 minutes. I think you guys will find prices in the FS section he posts a sale in there all the time

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Off topic, but does a stock SRT8 front lip fit on a 300C without modification? I can get one for $100 off a buddy painted my color. But if it dosn't fit I won't buy it.
no the stock lip wont fit the 300c.. it will require a crap load of modification, and even then it probably wont sit nicely

on the other hand, for $100 tell ur friend ill buy it

·
Registered
979 Posts
no the stock lip wont fit the 300c.. it will require a crap load of modification, and even then it probably wont sit nicely

on the other hand, for $100 tell ur friend ill buy it
LOL yeah your friend is selling you something pretty rare you might not want to tell him what he can get for that lip in this community

1 - 20 of 21 Posts