Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropped the price on the set to $350 for 06 18" Chrome Rims and tires, the tires have 23,000 miles on them, still plenty of tread and the rims look great! No curb rash etc... Brand new through my dealership the rims alone run $239 a piece, $956 for the set. Not to mention the tires which have at least half their tread life left

I will ship them anywhere in the lower 48 for $200 plus my asking price (no profit on shipping, just my cost) and I will ship to Canada for $408 (again just passing along the cost of shipping)

Last Chance for these, if I dont sell them this time I've got a local guy who made me an offer for the set

thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are they off a RWD or AWD?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off of a RWD

Thanks for the inquiry!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Off of a RWD

Thanks for the inquiry!
Thanks but I am actually looking to trade someone my 22" set up for the C set up. Posted in buy / sell section.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-------bump---------

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
--------bump--------

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-----------------bmp-----------------

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am interested in buying these. Only thing i am in Houston Texas. I am not sure exactly where you at but the easiest thing for me would be if possible that if you could drop them off at my grandmother house. See lives in Moore, right outside of Oklahoma city. If that is possible, let me know.

Jonathan

How many more miles do you think i can get out of those tires?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in Moore as well, so dropping them off at her house wouldnt be a problem!

I called the dealership and asked them what the tires were rated at, they told me that they should get 50,000 plus or minus a few hundred miles or so. The tires have 23,000 miles on them now, so you should get another 25,000 to 27,000 miles out of them, under normal driving circumstances another year and half to two.

Let me know and I'll drop them off with her, pm me and we can work out the payment arrangements.

Thanks for inquiring!
PastorC

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Either form of payment is fine with me, whatever is convient for you.

As far as enabling your PM, just go to the newbie & tech board and ask, they'll give you the answer. I'm not sure how to or I'd let you know.

Thanks
PastorC

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, you must of PM'd while I was answering your reply!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.