Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale
2005 REC NAV with 6 disc changer in great condition. Everything functions properly and i have had no issues with it.
NAV antenna included and nav disc included (not sure what version i will check soon)

Aftermarket dealer installed Uconnect. this is the external one that is non-mirror. Works great and have had no issues with it either.

Possibly selling Nav bezel as well, have to wait and see how i like the look of it with the new stereo.

All manuals for Nav and uconnect included.

I am selling because i am installing the Avic-z2 this week.

I am located in Oklahoma (73071) and will ship.

$850 plus shipping OBO (not factoring in Bezel)

take it easy
B

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is OBO. Make me an offer

thanks
B

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey B, you don't need to replace the NAV bezel. Get an install kit from any of the companies that make them and have it painted the chrome color of the bezel (or just leave it black) it blends very well with my Z2.

P.S. you are going to LOVE the Z2.....:biggrin:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks fetdog
yeah i want to see if the black drives me crazy around teh z2. i will probly not change it. i might have a pice made with the same color as my dash to bring that color in. either way i cant freaking wait to get it in.

later
B

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i go every add on possible.
bluetooth, sirius, back up cam, ipod, steering wheel controls. i think thats all. i am also installing an alarm with remote start when the z2 is installed.
friday cant get here fast enough. i have pretty much mentally checked out of everything else i am doing this week in anticipation.

later
B

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
******bump******

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK how about $800 plus shipping OBO

·
Registered
979 Posts
OK how about $800 plus shipping OBO
haha i have a rec myself and always compare prices on here and ebay. On ebay the rec with antenna, disc, bezel usually score 650-700 + shipping. It might be in your best interest to sell the uconnect seperately their are a lot of guys with the rec wanting uconnect. The guys who want a rec dont want to spend the money quite yet or at all for uconnect. Just a tip. also post some pics of the unit.

·
Registered
979 Posts
oh and lastly what is the model number of your rec if it was in an '05 it could be one with the long dysfunctional joystick.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
make an offer anybody

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
todd
I do not and have not had a chance to check. Are you interested in buying it or do u just really need to know what model it is?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will sell the uconnect on its own if anyone is interested.

Make an offer.

thanks
B

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
------bump-----

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright i got the avic in yesterday, i am keeping the nav bezel in my vehicle.

so... 2005 REC nav part #P56038646AK with antenna, nav disc (not sure which one but i am guessing its the original), I also am selling the Uconnect system i have. It is the nonmirror external version. All wires, mic, and all that stuff come with it. Also the manuals for both nav and uconnect come with it. The units are in perfect working order. I wasnt a big fan of the non touchscreen nav and had touchscreen in my previous car so i switched. I have not had any trouble with the joystick either. Will sell together or seperate.

$700 shipped for both
or
$600 shipped for nav
$150 shipped for uconnect
OBO

Feel free to make an offer

thanks
B

·
Registered
518 Posts
i am interested in the nav and antenna... but i dont have all the funds right now... if you have it in 2 weeks i maybe able to take it off ur hands

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Greggk
ok cool just let me know. i will update here if anything changes.
later
B

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.