Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fairly new set of Panther Pythons and Kuhmo tires that I am selling.

Wheels are in really good condition with no major scratches or anything of that sort. They do not have any curb marks or anything of that sort. The wheels have been taken care of and were only on the car for about 6 months. Tires still have really good tread on them as well.

$1300 takes the entire set of wheels and tires!

would prefer local pick up, however, shipping can be arranged. I am in the Richmond, Virginia area and would travel a little ways to meet someone with the wheels and tires.

Here is the stock photo of the rims!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
60 Posts
shipping possible to wa state???? Are these srt8 wheels?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PRICE DROP!

$1200 firm!

Local pick up only!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
If I was local(wherever local might be), I'd be picking these up in the morning! Goodluck with the sale.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I was local(wherever local might be), I'd be picking these up in the morning! Goodluck with the sale.
Thanks alot... local is Richmond, VA or surrounding VA area. I will take a short drive, I just dont want the hassle of shipping them and worrying about them making it there in the condition they are in as is!

Thanks again for the well wishes!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Thanks alot... local is Richmond, VA or surrounding VA area. I will take a short drive, I just dont want the hassle of shipping them and worrying about them making it there in the condition they are in as is!

Thanks again for the well wishes!
I can understand where you're coming from! Another bump for a great deal. Local people in VA should be already on the road to pick these up!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Selfish bump for tax time being here and a good deal!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last bump!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One last $1200 bump...

Local buyers only.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts