Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new 300 srt-8 seats black leather/suede. $1600 including shipping!! pickup for $1200 from las vegas!! offer might change soon!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Those kind of look like SRT Design seats. Do they have the SRT8 Emblems or the Chrysler emblems.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Yes and no, the SRT seats are in a lot of models now...just without the SRT8/SRT logo. Looks like that's what these are here.

Eric

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats what the 1st owner told me. i used have charger srt-8 seats, they were ok compared to this. these look really good. im not sure cus they're new or all black.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new price:: $1600 including shipping!! pickup for $1300 from las vegas!! offer might change soon!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
You can get SRT seats on Ebay for less than $1000. if you are willing to re-think your price, I will drive out tomorrow and pick them up. They are electric and heated?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can get SRT seats on Ebay for less than $1000. if you are willing to re-think your price, I will drive out tomorrow and pick them up. They are electric and heated?
you dont know the condition on those seats and i dont think you wanna pose as srt-8. i guarantee you if you see my seats you'd say these are "new". the shipping location on the ebay seats is gonna cost you like 300-400. plus if they dont do a good job packaging, trust me there will be holes in your seats. best bet is for you to come pick em up. i will fill up your tank for free if you do come pick these up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Warning. I've done business with Mr. Pentool and it was very shady. I had an agreement with him and sent him a check for SRT wheels as he did not want to pay any fees on Paypal. I gave him full price for what he was asking here on the forum. I made plans to go to Vegas and all sorts of things. At the last minute he called me in the middle of the night and said he sold the wheels to someone on Craigslist for more money.

I had to cancel a check and it cost me $50 - because of the bad sales ethics. But in the end he knew he did the wrong thing and did paypal me $50, which was a good thing.

So instead of me just saying "warning"...I thought I would include the story.

Moose.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Brand new 300 srt-8 seats black leather/suede. $1600 including shipping!! pickup for $1200 from las vegas!! offer might change soon!!
new price:: $1600 including shipping!! pickup for $1300 from las vegas!! offer might change soon!!
damn, u call that a new price. $1600 including shipping looks the same to me. then u went from $1200 to $1300 pick-up. generally when your having a tough time selling something u reduce the price. somebody better buy them quick or his " offer might change soon " :pat:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damn, u call that a new price. $1600 including shipping looks the same to me. then u went from $1200 to $1300 pick-up. generally when your having a tough time selling something u reduce the price. somebody better buy them quick or his " offer might change soon " :pat:
are you the price police? im not having tough time, im just trying different things. stuff like seats are not on everybodys top priority list so they generally take longer to sell compare to say wheels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Warning. I've done business with Mr. Pentool and it was very shady. I had an agreement with him and sent him a check for SRT wheels as he did not want to pay any fees on Paypal. I gave him full price for what he was asking here on the forum. I made plans to go to Vegas and all sorts of things. At the last minute he called me in the middle of the night and said he sold the wheels to someone on Craigslist for more money.

I had to cancel a check and it cost me $50 - because of the bad sales ethics. But in the end he knew he did the wrong thing and did paypal me $50, which was a good thing.

So instead of me just saying "warning"...I thought I would include the story.

Moose.
how was it shady? you only wanted the wheels not the tires. so someone came through and wanted the whole set so i went with him. how many people would do what i did? i hadnt gotten the payment and it is my sell isnt it? next thing i know you sent the check. i told you id destroy the check and you dont have to worry about it. then you start accusing and threatening me and saying you will be at my door with the police this and that which was not cool. ive sold and bought over 10gs over here, chargerforums and lxforums no problem ever.

·
Registered
916 Posts
you dont know the condition on those seats and i dont think you wanna pose as srt-8. i guarantee you if you see my seats you'd say these are "new". the shipping location on the ebay seats is gonna cost you like 300-400. plus if they dont do a good job packaging, trust me there will be holes in your seats. best bet is for you to come pick em up. i will fill up your tank for free if you do come pick these up tomorrow.
Pose, no, exactly what I don't want and is why I am interested in these seats because they do not say SRT 8 on them, from what I can see they have a winged emblem. So, to use your own words seats are not high on peoples priority list, so if you want to get rid of them bring the price down, and they will be gone. $800 and my own gas and I will come get them I am only 4 hours away. By the way they are SRT design seats not SRT 8, SRT 8 say it, they don't have the wing emblems. Not trying to be difficult, just want the seats, and willing to pay a fair price but dude selling these is like selling used furniture the value in your head is usually more than the actual worth.

·
Registered
241 Posts
are you the price police? im not having tough time, im just trying different things. stuff like seats are not on everybodys top priority list so they generally take longer to sell compare to say wheels.
yes, i work in the stupid sales tactic division.

"trying different things" is that what you call it.

like you said yourself, seats are not a top priority, so maybe you should adjust your price to the market if you want to make a sale.

plus, there not even SRT8 seats, srt style maybe.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.