Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm not planning on selling my car anytime soon so I figured I'ld post up my stock 2006 SRT Tails and Front Side Markers with about 35K miles on each. The bulbs on both are all included and working when I pulled them out. The passenger side tail does has a little scratching from me putting them back in the box on top of each other improperly when I changed them out for my tinted ones. Doh! The pictures look a lot worse than it actually is, you have to be pretty close to see it in person. This would be a great set to purchase to have tinted by Jon's Tinted Tails or another person you so desire. Or, if you are selling your car anytime soon to return back to factory so you can sell your aftermarket lights. My car looks sooooo much better with color matched tails and side markers I can't even begin to describe it. $100 for the tails (SOLD) and $20 for the side markers (STILL AVAILABLE)shipped ups ground lower 48 with tracking #'s provided or $115 shipped for the set. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! $115 shipped for the set or $100 for the tails and $20 for the side markers sold separately. Perfect for upgrading a base model, tinting, or returning your vehicle back to stock for selling your tinted ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.