Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this is non lx related, but I have this taking up room and would like to see it gone if possible. Was for a project car, and I was beat out of my money (meaning that I paid up front for everything on the car: bodywork, bought all of the paint and supplies, full interior, even certain things that would have finished off the motor like ported heads and a carborator). So needless to say, I am out of alot of money, and now knowing that my classic is never going to get done, I no longer need this motor. I guess that I am going to the courthouse to get this handled, but now I just want my money back and he can burn the car. Anyway, lets take a look at what is for sale.

Up for sale is a 350 4 bolt main from a 1977 pickup truck. Engine has been torn down and has 8 brand new stock pistons and rings, brand new stock crank and bearings, brand new Lunati 488/320 cam and lunati timing set. It has brand new Flowtech long tube headers (still in box), brand new high flow oil pump (in box), chrome oil pan (new in package), chrome valve covers(new in box), Edelbrock high rise intake (new in box), a chrome edelbrock air filter(NIB), K&n oil filter(NIB) and comes with a motor stand. The cylinder walls looked great and was only honed and it is currently on the motor stand with the crank, rods/pistons and cam in it. The only thing that is needed to complete the motor is a set of heads, some freeze plugs (very cheap, like $1-2 a piece) and a carborator. Was building this motor to put in a classic car, but have not had the opportunity to finish the car. This is a great deal because I already have well over 2000 invested in brand new parts!

ASKING $1100 FOR EVERYTHING.

See, I told you this was a deal, however I dont think this is something that you ship, so the buyer is responsible for pickup, or if it is possible to deliver, then it is the buyers responsibility.

Thanks folks,

Jonathan Butler
[email protected]

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, just for reference, I am located in Benson North Carolina. Just look where 40 and 95 meet in the middle and "X" marks the spot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.