Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of (4) 2014 300C RWD (24 Offset) OEM Chrysler wheels in chrome, road force mounted with factory TPMS and Yokohama IceGuard iG51v snow tires.

Asking $400 for the set, OBO. Location is SE Wisconsin. Willing to do pickup or meet within a reasonable distance for exchange. Reason for sale is that I no longer own the car and got extra money in the trade for the hellcat replicas it was running.

The Rims are in good condition with no issues. Road-force numbers are between 11 and 16 lbf when mounted with these snows. They are straight and in generally good shape. These rims were mounted to the vehicle for about 55K miles alternating between summer and winter rubber and show light wear for that many miles.

These are daily driver grade wheels, not show wheels. They will look nice on your car and can be cleaned to look very good but they are not perfect. There is some pitting-like spotting on the inside of the spokes and on some faces. This appears to generally buff out if you're so inclined. I cleaned the wheels to inspect prior to listing and put some extra effort into one area to see what condition they are. I shot a pic of the general condition and another of the spot I worked at for an extra minute or two. They can be made very clean. Brake dust discoloration/abrasion on the chrome finish is present on the inside edges of most spokes. This is only visible close up and can be at least partially removed through cleaning. Pic of one of the worst areas is shown. There are a few cracks in the chrome plastic on the wheels. Pic shown.

The current tires were mounted for three seasons. They are still very grippy in snow and on ice. I would estimate that they are deep snow/ice capable for another 10-12K miles and wet/all season capable for at least another 20K. Wear bars are shown in the pics for both the Ice wear bar and the lower all season wear bar.

PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.