Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped my price again, the tires and rims only have 23,000 miles on them, no curb rash or scratches, both in good shape.

Asking $400 for the set

Shipping $200 anywhere in US $408 Canada

PM me if interested, click on thumbnails below for better look at the set

Thanks
PastorC

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i think your shipping costs are whats killing your chances of a sale, esp for someone whos brother in law owns a shipping company. $408 to ship to can? that more then the tires themselves. in that case some one could just buy some 20" srt8 rims for $200 more.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
this world cracks me up

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should rephrase it to..he owns a shipping/mailing service. He doesnt actually own the trucks etc... He boxes up packages, tags them, tracks them, is a drop off and pickup site for UPS etc... The set weighs approx 210 lbs so for $200 anywhere in the US thats not a bad price. The price for shipping to Canada is a bit extreme, but thats the price he pays. The price gets jacked up going across Intl borders. The whole shipping issue and the cost to do so is why I imagine most forum members only sell items locally. Its a hassle to ship and most prospective buyers dont want to pay shipping costs! But thats life I guess, not trying to make anything off of shipping, just passing along my cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.