Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just removed the 6000k low beam/large halo rings from my car, as I got a set of 8000k to replace them, and now my low beam rings will finally match my high beam rings. I removed the 6000k rings no problem and they work fine - they have a little adhesive residue on them, but they light up no problem. They were only in my car for about a month, and AAC says they should last like a million years, so I figured I'd offer them for-sale for anyone who wants spares or replacements. They are 2 6000k outer/larger/low beam halos for the 300c. I'm asking $20 shipped for 1 within the US, or $30 shipped for both within the US, or whatever you guys deem is a fair price. Thanks!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just removed the 6000k low beam/large halo rings from my car, as I got a set of 8000k to replace them, and now my low beam rings will finally match my high beam rings. I removed the 6000k rings no problem and they work fine - they have a little adhesive residue on them, but they light up no problem. They were only in my car for about a month, and AAC says they should last like a million years, so I figured I'd offer them for-sale for anyone who wants spares or replacements. They are 2 6000k outer/larger/low beam halos for the 300c. I'm asking $20 shipped for 1 within the US, or $30 shipped for both within the US, or whatever you guys deem is a fair price. Thanks!
Would I need something else to install this?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would I need something else to install this?
you would need 2 other rings for the high beam lights for the complete look, and 2 inverters, one for each side to power them up. these also are for factory 300c headlights, however if you have aftermarket headlights they may fit - i would double check and make sure before buying.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just sent you a PM - both were intact when i shipped them. I insured the package so you should be able to collect on the insurance. check your pm for more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.