Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
i can take it off your hands, i can pick it up from you, and pay u on tuesday, i live in brooklyn. if that is ok with u. so it is $150.00

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now, yep its $150. If somebody wants to go higher thats fine, or will sell for the first $215 shipped or $200 picked up. At 9:00AM Tuesday, it goes to the highest offer if nobody wants it for the "Buy It Now" price.

·
Registered
188 Posts
ok

Right now, yep its $150. If somebody wants to go higher thats fine, or will sell for the first $215 shipped or $200 picked up. At 9:00AM Tuesday, it goes to the highest offer if nobody wants it for the "Buy It Now" price.
i will buy it, after work, i get off at 2:30pm, i can come buy it from u?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its the tube, filter, and block off plates. I figure shipping will be about $15. The $150 + shipping is my starting offer, the $215 shipped (or $200 picked up) is what I'll stop taking offers for and sell it on the spot.

ORIGINAL: jsjahonda
i will buy it, after work, i get off at 2:30pm, i can come buy it from u?
Thats fine. I have an appointment today at the dealer at 2:00, so figure I probably won't get home til about 5. Tomorrow I work until 4:00, so after about 5 tomorrow too I'll be available. PM me with the day and time you wanna come and I'll repond with my address.

·
Registered
188 Posts
need it

Its the tube, filter, and block off plates. I figure shipping will be about $15. The $150 + shipping is my starting offer, the $215 shipped (or $200 picked up) is what I'll stop taking offers for and sell it on the spot.

Thats fine. I have an appointment today at the dealer at 2:00, so figure I probably won't get home til about 5. Tomorrow I work until 4:00, so after about 5 tomorrow too I'll be available. PM me with the day and time you wanna come and I'll repond with my address.
just wanted to know if you sold the intake already

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of right now, it is available, though there is interest.

·
Registered
188 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.