Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my Alpine D310 flipout touchscreen 7" monitor with Alpine VPE-S431 Expansion box to add extra monitors such as headrest monitors as well as additional DVD players and other misc. equipment and the XM unit that works with the unit. I have all wiring for steering wheel controls and the bypass so you can watch a DVD while driving i believe this part is called TR4. unit is in excellent condition not scratchs or marks that show any use what so ever. I only used this for approx. 6 months in my Silverado before i traded it on my 300 and have been debating on selling it or putting it in my 300, and i really would rather sell this and get my 22's. i have about $2000.00 in it but would like to get $900.00 or best offer. If you wanna see pictures e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me and i'll take some and send them to you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? someone out here has to be interested in the unit at least to ask a question. This unit smokes the other units people are selling on here

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can take some and e-mail them to you or try to post them on here but for some reason I've been having trouble posting pictures on here. give me your e-mail and later tonight I will send you some. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.