Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few parts that I would like to part with to get out of my hair. First I have an ebay chrome mesh grille with an oem emblem.brand new in the box, only reason I'm not using it is that my boss gave me an oem mesh grille the day after I bought this one and I didnt realize till I recieved it that the seller does no returns. only exchanges for damaged items no " I dont want or like it " stuff. to look at where I won the item its item number 110222397356 my ID is LOTEGE5 so you can see that I won it, what it looks like and what I paid for it. after shipping it ended up being $112.69. I would like $100 for it shipped. I also have an oem grille with one broken tab,just make an offer on that, one left side tail light for a base thats been used as a tint experiment that came out too dark $20 + shipping on that. a pair of brand new putco taillight chrome covers which retail for about $100, would like $80 for them shipped. All prices are negotiable except the grille,just looking to move this stuff. feel free to pm me with any questions.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check the given item number and it is 100% identical to that one. But I will try and get pics up tomarrow

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K.G.K.S. pm sent bud

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.